Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome!

Are you in need of quality childcare?

I would love the chance to meet with you!

I live in the community of Ottewell, Edmonton. I have a permanent teaching certificate and three years teaching experience, including kindergarten and grade one. During my university training I did a specialization in Early Childhood Education, with a focus on literacy learning. I would like the opportunity to stay home with my children, while still using the teaching and mentoring skills I have worked hard to develop through university and work experience.

I will be doing a variety of developmentally appropriate and fun activities, including free play, one-on-one play, craft time, messy play, outside play, song time, story time, nap/quiet time, and early literacy activities. We will also be participating in community playgroups and library programs when able.

Here are some of the things my dayhome has to offer:

*Subsidy Available
*Smoke free home
*First Aid/CPR certified
*Child Development Supervisor Certificate (formerly level 3)
*Highly educated and experienced
*Caring, loving environment
*Clean, tidy, organized, child friendly home
*Large variety of fun toys for both boys and girls of varying ages
*Large collection of board books, picture books, story books
*Several different play spaces within the home
*Short walk to Capilano Library and Ottewell spray park
*Short walk to Clara Tyner Elementary School
*Menu and activities will be posted
*Food provided will be healthy, appetizing and follow Canada Food Guide Recommendations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...